At PortVision, employees have the opportunity to work in a flexible, positive, highly energized and results-oriented environment. Since developing our first web-based solution, PortVision has continued to develop innovative products and services that change how the maritime industry does business.
Our growth as a company is fueled by a continuing commitment to quality; both in terms of the solutions we design for our customers and the environment we provide for our valued employees. We are a company that values professionalism, integrity, achievement and a "can do" attitude.
We are continually looking for talented, dedicated people to join our team. If you would like to work for our company, please contact human resources.
Business Development Director – Custom Solutions
Status: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX; Northeast, USA; Other Locations Considered
AIRSIS is growing, and we need YOUR help! We are looking for an experienced business development professional to accelerate the growth of our Custom Solutions division. We provide software and hardware solutions for the energy and transportation industries (with a focus on the maritime industry), and we currently serve over 300 customers including every major oil company. New business development is primarily organic and referral based.
AIRSIS products and services include enterprise-level software and hardware solutions, custom software development, satellite based monitoring and control, and business intelligence applications. Our PortVision division serves over 3,000 individual revenue-generating users with a SaaS based maritime business intelligence platform.
Experience and capabilities should include:
- Minimum 5 years involvement with Transportation, Energy, Petrochemical, Logistics, Shipping and/or Maritime industries.
- Minimum 2 years success with Enterprise Level software sales.
- Solutions orientation and acumen. Sales 2.0 experience (solve problems vs. selling, analytical sales approach, productive integration with lead generation).
- Capable of surfacing and clarifying prospect pain points, gaining insight into their organization and decision making process through traditional and social media tools, and identifying the Portvision product and/or custom solution which will solve their problems.
- Ability to define and write a compelling proposal for that solution.
- Ability to work in a small and agile company. Candidate has a team-oriented “getting things done” attitude with contagious passion and energy.
- Solid business and technical skills to interface with customer and other AIRSIS team members effectively.
- Documented success in gaining net new clients as well as growth through strategic account management.
- A CLOSER!
Candidate should have a strong existing network that would provide immediate initial access to large companies in the energy, petrochemical, transportation, logistics, supply chain or related prospects. While in-bound leads will be available, candidate must be comfortable with individual outbound efforts as well.
We have clients and opportunities globally, with our core business focused around the Gulf of Mexico. We are seeking candidates primarily in Houston and the Northeast, with a remote location possible for the right candidate.
To inquire further, please submit your resume with compensation history to: email@example.com or apply on linkedin.