PortVision Advantage increases the power of PortVision by adding powerful data analytics, historical reporting, and animated event playback for ship tracking. PortVision Advantage empowers users with up to five years of historical vessel and terminal data, with web-based tools to help make the most of that data.
Play Back History
Pick a day and time, and then a vessel, terminal or point-of-interest. Watch as PortVision recreates history, displaying all vessel movements and arrival/ departure events for the selected period. Track ship movements and review waterway incidents, dock damage, and all interactions between vessels, terminals, and points-of-interest.
Documentation on Demand
While viewing the animation, click to produce comprehensive documentation to support compliance, enforcement, negotiation, or litigation activities.
You’re in Control
Review history forward and backward as required. Zoom and pan as needed. Play from one minute to four hour intervals. See all arrival and departure events as they occurred.
Historical Reports and Analytics
Select from over a dozen historical reports by vessel, terminal, port/region, and point-of-interest. Use reports for market research, training, compliance, dispute resolution, demurrage reduction, investigations, management briefings, and much more.
Drill-down to Details
Hyperlinks in each report allow you to drill-down to see the details behind the numbers.
Bring Reports to Life
If you want to see more, simply click on any time/date field on the report to launch PortVision's animated playback. Switch easily between the printed report and interactive playback.
Take it with You
Choose from a number of report export options, including PDF, Excel, CSV, TIFF, and XML. Or simply direct report to your printer.
Have a Special Need?
Contact us for details on custom reports, system integration, incident response support, and expert witness services.
- Over a dozen historical reports by port/region, vessel, terminal, or point-of-interest
- Export report output to PDF, XML, CSV, and Excel formats
- On-screen animated playback by vessel or terminal. Replay history by viewing the animation, then automatically produce the documentation you need.
- Access up to five years of historical data of all vessel movements and arrival, departure, and passing events (Applies to AIS-equipped vessels in covered service areas)
- Track ship movements
- Reduce demurrage
- Increase resource utilization
- Support market research
- Identify sources of spills, dock, and ATON damage
- Increase compliance by vendors, service providers, and waterway users
- Streamline negotiation, litigation, and dispute resolution activities
- Review historical events and incidents
- Identify best practices
- Use for training