Incidents happen. And when they do, there are two things that give you the edge - speed and information. PortVision can help on both counts.
Play back any marine incident on the waterway, down to the minute, up to five years in the past. Zoom in and zoom out, forward, back, freeze that moment in time. Once PortVision shows you what you are looking for regarding a marine incident, simply create a documentation packet of the incident to support investigation, negotiation, even litigation. PortVision gives you the power of perfect information on the waterway, with complete historical reporting of every vessel movement including terminal arrivals, departures, and passings of key points-of-interest. Access the PortVision Advantage data warehouse when you need it. Choose an annual subscription or access the data warehouse on a daily-use basis. The choice is yours.
And when you need hands-on litigation support, PortVision can help with scenario analysis, expert testimony, and mediation and deposition support. We actively participate in 3 to 5 legal cases every month, providing insight and analysis to provide our clients with the information that they need to drive a successful outcome.
- Review an incident on-line to verify facts using objective data captured directly from each vessel
- Identify impacted vessels and witnesses
- Verify claims
- Support remote briefings
- Create the documentation you need to gain an edge
- Leverage PortVision's consulting services, including custom reporting and expert witness services
- Set an e-mail alert to be notified as soon as a vessel of interest returns to port