Gain the power of PortVision for your non-AIS assets, and view barges and other assets direction in the PortVision platform. PV-OnBoard is a battery-operated, intrinsically safe satellite transmitter that easily attaches to any asset. Once on-board, PV-OnBoard transmits location throughout each day. No AIS transponder is required.
View your barges, containers, and related assets in an easy-to-use web-based platform. Provide visibility of your entire fleet to your dispatchers, managers and even your charter customers. Looking for comprehensive fleet tracking for your workboat or offshore fleet? Then visit our fleet solutions page to learn about PortVision TriMode and our Fleet Management System.
- Web-based or mobile access to your fleet from any internet-connected PC
- Fully integrated into PortVision
- "Off-the-shelf" battery-operated, with no external power source needed. Up to three years of battery life.
- Large international coverage area
- Intrinsically safe, UL Class 1, Division 1 Groups A-D
- Change of location sensing sends alerts if asset moves outside of predetermined range
- Mounting options include industrial adhesive or screw mounts
- Small physical size: 3.25" x 6.5" x 1"
- Full visibility of barges or unmanned vessels, even in fleeting areas and when not attached to a tow
- MODU location tracking meets MMS requirements for GPS tracking
- Increase dispatch and resource utilization
- Enhance customer service by bringing the benefits of vessel tracking to your customers and partners
- Monitor any remote asset, including vessels, incident response equipment and containers