PortVision is a service of AIRSIS, Inc., a technology company that specializes in software development and system integration for the maritime and broader energy and transportation industry. We have over 15 years experience delivering custom industry solutions and developing enterprise software that meets the specific needs of our diverse client base. Many solutions leverage PortVision by providing custom enhancements or integrating key PortVision functionality into existing enterprise systems.
The following are examples of successful software development projects completed for clients in the maritime, transportation, and supply chain industries:
- Custom fleet management systems leveraging satellite communications, terrestrial (cellular) data, and AIS to support specific business requirements. Our solutions have incorporated all aspects of fleet management including scheduling, logistics, billing, HR, and compliance reporting
- Custom event management systems leveraging PDA devices and the web to streamline the process of data capture in remote areas
- Custom PortVision reporting to support specific business requirements, typically resulting in significant reduction in labor costs
- Custom PortVision reporting for a wide variety of government requirements, including Maritime Domain Awareness (MDA) emissions reporting, berth scheduling, vessel speed reporting, and other applications for Port Authorities and federal and local government agencies
- Enhanced PortVision functionality to enhance commercial activities including chartering, trading, and market intelligence
- System integration, to maximize the value of disparate enterprise systems. This includes integrating PortVision functionality directly into your existing systems to significantly enhance the value of those systems for customers, partners, and internal employees.
Contact us to learn more about our PortVision Solutions division. The process starts with a no-cost discovery session where we meet with your team to learn more about your specific needs and determine how we can help.