Did my ship move from the Sea Buoy? Has she docked? Can she dock? Where exactly are the tugs and pilots? Will I stay on schedule? When should I schedule cargo, line handlers, stevedores, and other service providers?
These are just a few of the questions PortVision can answer. Use PortVision to gain new levels of visibility and knowledge about vessel activities on the waterway. View dock availability, real-time vessel locations, and arrival/departure times for any vessel.
Your vessel is inbound. Should you send your crew to the dock? Use PortVision to find out. Through PortVision, view real-time information about all vessels and terminals on the waterway. Then set an e-mail or text message alert to know immediately - as soon as your selected vessel passes a key point-of-interest or arrives/departs a dock.
Schedule labor and other resources based on the real story - without the need for endless e-mails and phone calls to the terminal, pilots, tugs, or agents.
- View a live map of the waterway, which shows current vessel positions, terminals, and points-of-interest.
- Set a text message or e-mail alert to stay in the know when a vessel arrives, departs, or passes a terminal or point-of-interest. Automatically send alerts to your boss, customer, or marine service providers to enhance communications and customer service and drive maximum efficiency and minimum costs for all.
- Create your own custom vessel list, and get an instant snapshot of location and status of all vessels on that list, day or night, from any web-enabled PC.
- Increase your competitive advantage by sharing the power of perfect information on the waterway with your customers.
- Justify demurrage claims through historical reporting and animated playback.
- Defend claims of dock damage and/or wake damage by documenting and demonstrating speed and position of your vessel at any minute of the day, up to five years in the past.
- Analyze a specific waterway incident by replaying an animation in your web browser - then create a documentation packet to support your specific needs.
- Access a data warehouse with up to five years of data on vessel arrivals, departures, passings, and other relevant activities.
Products that support Agents and Marine Service Providers:
- PortVision Plus for real-time visibility and transparency
- PortVision Advantage for historical reporting and analysis
- PV-OnBoard for satellite tracking of your barge fleet with a plug-and-play battery-operated transmitter
- Custom Solutions -We have 15 years experience delivering custom industry solutions and developing enterprise software that meets the specific needs of our diverse client base