Among government and law enforcement, PortVision is rapidly becoming the web-based system of choice for monitoring real-time vessel activity and driving investigations from a data warehouse with up to 5 years of history of all movements, arrivals, and departures. We call it Collaborative MDA™ - the ability for decentralized users to gain perfect visibility of all AIS-equipped vessels in ports and inland waterways.
PortVision brings a new level of maritime domain awareness to government and law enforcement users. PortVision provides many of the features and functions of traditional VTS systems. However unlike the large, console-based systems employed in many VTS applications, PortVision delivers more, with less.
Imagine having real-time visibility of substantially all commercial vessel traffic, and being able to gain that access from any web-enabled PC, including mobile command centers, remote offices, or your personal residence on a Saturday morning. Perform simple Google-like searches to view waterway activity around a vessel, terminal, point-of-interest, even a city. Generate an automatic e-mail alert when a selected vessel arrives at or departs from a terminal, or passes a key point-of-interest. Or follow the progress of a vessel-of-interest directly within the web-based display.
The value of PortVision doesn't end with real-time visibility and transparency of the waterway. PortVision also provides you access to a powerful data warehouse with up to five years of historical information about all AIS-equipped vessel movements. For the first time, gain the advantage of being able to view all arrivals, departures, and passings for a selected vessel of interest. Or use PortVision to recreate the past by queuing up an animation that shows all movements around a vessel, terminal, or point-of-interest for a selected day and time.
Products that support Homeland Security, Government, and Regulatory Compliance:
- PortVision Plus for enhancing MDA through real-time visibility and transparency
- PortVision Advantage to leverage historical reporting and analysis in order to support enforcement, investigations, and compliance
- PV-OnBoard for tracking and monitoring of sensitive assets and hazmat barges
- AIS Data and Analytics -Our data center processes over 40 million AIS-based ship location reports every day, and maintains a data warehouse of historical vessel movements that exceeds 2 billion records.
- Custom Solutions -We have 15 years experience delivering custom industry solutions and developing enterprise software that meets the specific needs of our diverse client base.